Monday 20 April 2015

Film poster InDesign: Draft 2




This is my improved draft including the corrections suggested in my feedback. I have darkened the sky in my image a lot in comparison to my initial draft, I believe that this creates a more sinister feel which therefore relates to the genre effectively. I have also made my billing block much smaller which makes the texts appear less prominent, allowing my poster as a result to be mainly image led. I have added a blood splatter underneath the character's hand/on the tree to represent the disturbance of the film plot. I additionally decided to include my own personal improvements which was to increase the text size of the date release so that it is easily recognised. I did this as I believe that it is crucial for the audience to identify when the film is being released as it entices them to watch the film.


No comments:

Post a Comment