Wednesday 29 April 2015

Film Magazine InDesign Draft:1


This is my initial draft of my film magazine front cover which advertises our film 'Cloven'. After receiving feedback from my teacher and my media class, I have decided to make a variety of changes in order to create an end product which is effectively conventional. My feedback stated that in order to create a media product which was of a higher quality, I must make the masthead of my magazine more enticing by changing the colour or style, as black is too basic and it isn't eye catching against various other colours present. I have decided to change the colour of my masthead to red and the background colour of my banner and footer line to black, seen as this colour position is more conventional. I was influenced by the Empire masthead when correcting its style and colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment